An experienced business and personal lawyer
As a lawyer with a history of business and legal experience, Michael McCann is committed to providing the service clients expect. He works hard to ensure your needs are met and your questions are answered. Answering your concerns throughout the legal process, he will take the time to listen attentively, assess the situation, give you the information you need and continue to work towards your desired outcome.
A person in your corner
When you are facing a legal problem, the last thing you likely want to do is tackle it alone. Michael McCann is committed to providing the legal help you expect when dealing with a wide range of issues including corporate counsel, permitting and zoning, corporate compliance, manufacturing law and construction law. As an experienced attorney Michael McCann will work hard to ensure you achieve the most favorable outcome possible.
A history of success
Negotiations and Agreements
While in a business role, Michael McCann was able to lead and negotiate $100MM in commercial agreements in two years, an achievement he is most proud of.
Corporate Construction Counsel and Dispute Resolution
As an attorney he navigated legal issues for a $2B pipeline project comprised of 800 miles of pipeline installation through 30 cities and 4 counties with over a 120 eminent domain projects
As a regulatory compliance counsel he developed a blueprint for the Compliance Program to align with Audit and Operational Risk functions within a $15B enterprise.
To better serve the community, he is a volunteer in his church, a lawyer for children and Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma, a volunteer Scor3Card Coach for Sustainable Tulsa, and a local Boy Scouts troop.
After receiving his Juris Doctorate from the University of Tulsa, Michael McCann continues to build his skill as an attorney. As a small business advocate, Michael McCann takes a wholistic approach to representing his clients in business and personal life planning. Some of his specialties include:
- Facilitating transition through mergers and acquisitions
- Developing compliance program frameworks to align operational needs, SEC, and Federal Sentencing Guidelines
- Establishing and managing satellite legal operations for large infrastructure projects in both urban and rural environments
- Navigating start-up issues including formations, transactions, real estate, permitting and zoning
- Handling municipal and state contracting and licensing issues
- Negotiating complex construction agreements for utility projects
- Facilitating Site Acquisitions and Business Development
- Constructing Vendor Agreements
- Providing Grant Writing